GATES OPEN FOR SPECTATORS AT 4PM
- When: Saturday, September 23rd, 2017
- Who Can Race: Street Cars Only ("Let it Eat* class any chassis) - Imports and Domestics (no motorcycles)
How Much & How to Register:
- 1. Register online. $15 entry fee and $20 track fee. Entry fee progressively goes up closer to the race date. (NO REFUNDS)
2. Register and check in the day of the race at TBD Meet and Greet. $30 entry fee and $20 track fee if you did not register online. (NO REFUNDS)
How to Race: Mandatory CHECK IN,TECH and CALL OUT's. Slowpoke* and Street Fighter's* 10am @ TBD. ALL OTHER classes arrive @ noon at the same location.
- Mandatory Drive: Drive to ABQ Dragway from TBD xx-mile drive. Map here.
- Race Start: Test passes for Slowpoke* and StreetFighter* start at 1pm, ALL OTHER CLASSES at 3pm. Actual race starts 6PM @ ABQ Dragway.
- Gates open at 4 for spectators.
This is a heads up, single elimination, call out race for all street cars. This will not be your traditional drag race. There will be some twists to make it a little interesting, so make sure you read the rules.
All buy in’s go towards the winner's pot. We will be getting sponsors to make the pots larger. The goal at this point is to have $1000+ for each class. Payouts for each class will be even except the "*Let it Eat Class".
* Let It Eat class will have a slightly higher payout due to the caliber of cars.
* Due to a large amount of cars in these classes, they will run eliminations before the actual start of the race to bring car count down to a manageable level. Better win if you want a crowd to witness.